Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New Site Look

With the addition of our various Blogs to track news, PRs, Race Reports, and miscellaneous babble, we have set up a new home page which shows the most recent news items and the most recent Babble, PRs, and Race Report / Photos postings using RSS Feeds. BTW Babble is mostly Dave Carr running his mouth..err...keyboard. I had the brilliant idea of incorporating the USAC Cycling RSS feed...but that mother is S.L.O.W. so check out the link for the latest US CX News. If for some reason you can't see this properly, the old (now static) index page will be available for a limited time at: http://www.ncnca.org/cyclocross/2005/indexOld.html

If you feel like writing a race report and sending it to me I will probably post it, provided you feel like reporting on how at least a few other people did, ideally in different categories. Click my contact info at the bottom of the NCNCA page. Also, if you send me links to photos perhaps I'll find a way to put them on the Race Reports / Photos page...perhaps.

If for some reason you don't like the new look/functionality I don't know what to say except "sorry" and perhaps "tough luck" if sorry doesn't cover it. I really really needed some new buzzwords on my resume and now I can add "RSS", "Blog", and "PHP". Doesn't that make you want to hire me now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home